DescriptionMASTER THE EXPERIENCE
Chef Kent Rathbun, Kent Rathbun Concepts
· Six guests (6) will travel to Augusta National Golf Club for the 2015 Masters Tournament.
· Dinner in Atlanta at one of Kevin Rathbun's restaurants.
· Two-day Masters badges
· Roundtrip DFW airport transfers from My Private Driver.
· First-class airfare to Atlanta and rental car for the weekend.
· Accommodations in Atlanta and at Jamison Suites Hotel in Augusta.
· A round of golf at Jones Creek, which includes golf cart and lunch
· Dine at the illustrious 1018 Club with all meals prepared by guest chef Kent Rathbun.
· Private VIP dinner for winners at 1018 Club.
Join Chef Kent Rathbun in Augusta, Georgia, for the 2015 Masters Tournament weekend!
Six (6) guests will be chauffeured to a DFW airport by My Private Driver for a first-class trip to the Peach State. You'll spend a night in Atlanta, where Kent will arrange a private dinner for your party at one of his brother's (Kevin Rathbun) fine restaurants. Then, the next day you're headed to The Masters! Enjoy accommodations at the Jamison Suites Hotel, located just 3 miles from one of the greatest sports venues in the world. During your stay your party is invited to dine at the illustrious 1018 Club, including one (1) private VIP dinner - all meals are prepared by guest chef Kent Rathbun.
Tee off the weekend with a round of golf at the award-winning Jones Creek or taking in the Par 3 Contest. You'll even have the opportunity to follow the PGA's elite competitors on the historic greens of Augusta National Golf Club during the championship round. It's all up to you - this package is customizable.
This is your chance to witness the coveted Battle for the Green Jacket, one of the toughest tickets to obtain in all of sports.
Value: $60,000; Starting Bid: $12,000
Donors: Chef Kent Rathbun, Kent Rathbun Concepts, My Private Driver
Restrictions: The 2015 Masters Tournament is scheduled for Monday, April 6 - Sunday, April 12. Tax and gratuity not included.
The 2014 March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction Dallas opens for online bidding October 9th, 2014 10:00 PM CT. Online bidding closes October 29, 10:00 PM CT -- the live auction will take place on October 30, 2014 8:00 PM CT at the Omni Dallas Hotel, 555 S. Lamar Street, Dallas, Texas, 75202. If you are the high bidder or placed a proxy bid at the close of online portion of the auction, your online bid will be executed at the live auction by Heritage Auctions staff. Unless otherwise specified, all auction packages and services must be used by October 30, 2015. For more information, contact Joe Bumpas, JoeB@HA.com or 214-409-1953.
Fees, Shipping, and Handling Description: Requires 3rd Party Shipping (view shipping information)
Sales Tax information | Terms and Conditions
Bidding Guidelines and Bid Increments
Glossary of Terms
Bids + Registered Phone Bidders: 2
Lot Tracking Activity: N/A
Page Views: 2,240
Viewing at %
Please enter a value between % and 100% and press your "Enter" key. CloseFit to screen View Full Size Brightness
Opens about 01/02/2018
- Past Auction Values (prices, photos, full descriptions, etc.)
- Bid online
- Free Collector newsletter
- Want List with instant e-mail notifications
- Reduced auction commissions when you resell your
- Cash Advances
- More Bidders
- Trusted Experts
- Over 200,000 Satisfied Consignors Since 1976
Learn about consigning with us
And Good Golly! What an amazing catalog for Stallone The Auction! This looks like something from the likes of Donald Trump -- huge, terrific, First Class, amazing, better than exceptional.View More Testimonials
HA.com receives more traffic than any other auction house website. (Source: Similarweb.com)
2017 November 11 Entertainment & Music Memorabilia Signature Auction - Dallas